SBC/AT&T Retirement Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Getting W2 for Excess Life Insurance

Go down

Trouble Getting W2 for Excess Life Insurance Empty Trouble Getting W2 for Excess Life Insurance

Post by mjd Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Quick version: has anyone else had trouble getting a life insurance W2 from AT&T?

Longer version: I never received a life insurance W2 for 2006 and just filed my taxes showing the amount from the previous year with a note to the IRS that AT&T hadn't sent the W2.

I didn't receive a W2 again this year. I called on February 1 and was told to wait ten more days then call back if I didn't get it. I didn't and called back and was told that a new one would be printed and that I should call back in a week or so to make sure it was printed and have it actually sent to me. (What!?!) [Yes, I know the previous sentence was extremely poor grammar.)

I didn't call back until today. This time I was told "you should have received one." Yes, I know: that's why I am calling. Anyway, another request to have a "replacement" W2 printed has been placed; with all of AT&T's high-powered computers, it will take at least a week for it to be printed so I should receive it in ten days or so.

We'll see, won't we?

mjd

Back to top Go down