Life After Bell.. What are you doing now?

Go down

Life After Bell.. What are you doing now?

Post by sotxbill on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Since I left Bell, I am ranching, buying and selling farm tractors, and work for a small engineering firm. It keeps me out of the house and busy. Trouble is that now I get NO vacation. We did get to make a few trips around the states before getting tied down again.

Oh yea, forgot to add.. babysitting my grandniece. rendeer

Last edited by sotxbill on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sotxbill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life After Bell.. What are you doing now?

Post by mjd on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:57 pm

I'm working part-time at a book store, doing volunteer work, reading and becoming "crafty"--i.e. doing crafts. Frankly, I don't know how I ever found time to work full time. And I'm thankful that I don't have to!

mjd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sotxbill on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:58 pm

mjd wrote:I'm working part-time at a book store, doing volunteer work, reading and becoming "crafty"--i.e. doing crafts. Frankly, I don't know how I ever found time to work full time. And I'm thankful that I don't have to!

Bless you for the volunteer time, and see, there really is life after Bell. sunny
sotxbill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hllovell on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:46 pm

When I decided to retire.. I decided that if I wanted to work why leave ma bell.. . so I don't work.. but now that benefits are getting so high sometimes I wonder if maybe I should have stayed longer... naaaaaaaaa.... if I work I won't have anytime to goof off... and play golf.. but I am being more furgal and money is a little tighter than I thought it would be. can't wait to draw that social security so I can start living again.......lol
hllovell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down